Terms of Sale
- All items are subject to prior sale.
- All items are guaranteed as described.
- Refunds are limited to the original price paid.
- Any item ordered through our website, catalogue or other means may be returned, subject to our being informed of this intention within 7 working days of receipt if unsatisfactory.
- All items remain the property of Adrian Harrington Ltd until fully paid for.
- All packages will be shipped via UPS, normal postal services or any professional carrier named by the customer or deemed suitable by us.
- We accept payment by cash, credit card, debit card, charge card, paypal, wire transfer or any other agreed means. Cheques may be accepted from known customers.
Tax & Shipping
There are no additional taxes applicable. In the UK printed books, magazines and maps are all zero rated for VAT purposes.
Our VAT registration number is GB 702 0559 73
All of our books are expertly packed and shipped fully insured. Shipping and insurance is free for all items ordered directly from our website shopping cart. Items will be sent via standard Royal Mail , Parcelforce or UPS services and will require a signature on receipt . If you have a preferred carrier please let us know. We ship Worldwide.
The offer of free shipping is for direct website orders only and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or deal.
UK delivery times are usually 2 - 3 working days. Delivery times overseas are approximately 7 - 10 working days. Current security measures for the USA may make this longer.
Urgent deliveries can be arranged on a separate basis. We will be happy to supply you with an estimate of costs.
All books may be returned subject to our receiving a telephone call, email or other acknowledged notification from you within 7 working days of receipt. We will advise you on the best method of return and would ask that the item is returned to us, carefully packed to arrive in the same condition that you received it.
Refunds are limited to the original purchase price and include initial delivery costs.
Libraries and institutions
Libraries and institutions may arrange deferred billing on request.
All items remain the property of Adrian Harrington until payment is made in full.